A crackling fire.
Festive decorations setting the holiday mood.
Cozy blankets inside; a blanket of snow outside.
Stars filling the night sky.
In short, Christmas is magical at the Olive Branch Retreat.
It always includes time to connect with each other.
Our gift to you:
Special holiday pricing: buy 2 nights, get the 3rd free.
Any combination of 3 nights the weekend before Christmas, the weekend after Christmas, or over Christmas itself at $1,555 for 3 nights.
Driving Directions to the Olive Branch Retreat
*Click above for MapQuest Turn-by-Turn Directions.
From Twin Cities/St. Cloud/I94 Route:
1. Follow signs for I-94 W and merge onto I-94 W 99.1 mi
2. Take exit 135 for Co Hwy 13 toward Melrose 0.3 mi
3. Turn right at S 2nd Ave E (signs for Melrose) 0.5 mi
4. Turn right at E Main St 0.2 mi
5. Turn left at N 5th Ave E/Highway 13. Continue to follow Highway 13 6.9 mi
6. Continue on Highway 19 1.0 mi
7. Slight right at MN-28/State 28 0.3 mi
8. Continue on Highway 2 0.7 mi
9. Right at Highway 98
* Property is located directly on County Rd 98!
From Little Falls:
1. Take State Hwy 27/28 until the turn left at 12 mile corner (Hwy 28)
2. Follow State Hwy 28 through Swanville & Burtrum all the way into Grey Eagle
3. At stop sign in Grey Eagle, go straight - Hwy 27 turns into Hwy 287
4. Follow Hwy 287 for 1 mile
5. At the curve take a left onto County Rd 98 (look for street sign)
6. We are 2 miles from Hwy 287 - be careful on the S curve
7. After the bridge we are 1st place on right - fire number 27740
From Long Prairie:
1. Take State Hwy 287 heading east (located on the south end of town)
2. Go approximately 14 miles
3. Todd Co. 98 will be a right turn on curve (look for street sign)
4. We are 2 miles from Hwy 287 - be careful on the S curve
5. After the bridge we are 1st place on right - fire number 27740
From Sauk Centre:
1. Off of State Hwy 71 north of town - take State Hwy 28 heading east
2. Follow State Hwy 28 (stay watchful, it changes directions many times)
3. When 28 meets up with Todd Co. 19, go 1/2 mile until you see Cty Rd 2 or F
4. Follow Todd Co. 2 straight 1 mile (do not continue to follow Hwy 28)
5. At the curve is County Rd 98 (gravel road) take a right
6. After 1 mile we are on the left - fire number 27740